e-Casework is an online task management system built and supported by Porism. It was designed for UK local authority councillors, but is suitable for any elected representatives to help manage case work.
The main features of e-Casework include:
- Systematic recording of contact details and work done
- Identification and prioritisation of tasks
- Identification of interest areas for your clients/constituents
- Central storage of data
- Available anywhere with an internet connection
- Add/Update cases by email alone (no need to log into the system)
- Functions to attach electronic documents to cases
We provide hosting on our servers for each implementation of e-Casework, so there is no difficult set-up procedure. Users can enter updates into the system either by e-mail or logging into the online site.
If you are would like further details about using e-Casework in your organisation, visit the e-Casework site for more information or e-mail support@e-Casework.org.