Sell to us
We wish to assist organisations who would like to sell to us, but we want to minimise the disruption unsolicited sales contacts make to our business.
We deal, almost exclusively, with suppliers via e-mail, not phone. We will answer e-mail messages written specifically for Porism (as opposed to general mail-outs).
If you have a query or would like to be considered as a supplier to Porism, then e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main goods and services we buy are:
- Accountancy services (currently supplied by H W Fisher)
- Banking services (current supplied by Bank of Scotland)
- Computer accessories (current main supplier is Global Direct and Dabs)
- Computers (current main supplier is Dell)
- PR services (supplied by JBPR)
- Software (currently supplied by QBS and others)
- Stationery (current main supplier is Viking Direct)
- Telecommunications (current main suppliers are BT, OneTel and Orange). We use ADSL with ISDN backup for Internet connection.
- Training (currently main supplier is Borland User Group)
- Web hosting (current main suppliers are Verio and UUnet)
We do not operate any photocopiers or fax machines. We make minimal use of postal and other delivery services.
We get a great many unsolicited contacts from agencies offering contract and permanent staff. We do very rarely use agencies for permanent recruitment, but we give priority to direct job applicant. See our Jobs page for details of current vacancies.